At Active Fitness Club Luton we offer a gym membership for teenagers (13 – 17 years of age).
Teenagers must do our compulsory Onboarding Session with one of our training team. These are charged at discounted rate of £5 for teenagers, as opposed to the £10 fee changed to adults. This fee for this session is paid directly to the trainer after the session… so bring your debit card or phone!
Onboarding Sessions are provided in small groups of up to 4 people and are a requirement of our business insurance. EVERYBODY has one.
During your Onboarding Session, the trainer will explain our club rules, they will provide a body composition analysis for each person, check if you have any questions about using the gym equipment and once you have completed the session, they will provide you with your own dedicated access token for our Club access control system.
Teen Membership Terms and Conditions
- Teenagers aged 13 to 17 years can join the Club on our Teen Membership. As of 18 years old, all Teen Memberships will automatically be upgraded to an adult membership and paid for at the prevailing adult monthly direct debit rate.
- All teenagers’ parent or guardian must complete the Parental Consent Form when joining on the Teen Membership.
- Teen members can use the gym between the hours of 6am-5.30pm Monday to Friday and 8am-4pm on Saturday and Sunday (Where gym operates these weekend opening hours).
- Teenagers should limit their weight lifting exercise to bodyweight only, to reinforce the necessary strength, technique and control. Teenagers on the youth membership are not allowed to use the weights room.
- A picture of the teenager will be taken when signing up and this will be stored on our system for our records.
- The Club has the right to terminate any teenager’s membership that are not abiding by the terms and conditions or Code of Conduct (shown below) for the Youth membership, at a moment’s notice.
Code of Conduct for Teen Membership
- Please wear appropriate clothing at all time. (No School Uniform)
- We ask you to keep all bags off the gym floor and use the lockers provided. All items are left at your own risk
- We will not tolerate theft of any kind
- We will not tolerate any disrespectful or bad language
- Please do not eat on the gym floor
- The use of mobile phones is not permitted whilst using any equipment
- Any physical or verbal abuse towards staff will not be tolerated
- Any misuse of the facilities and equipment will not be tolerated and a first and final warning will be issued
- Please deposit litter and chewing gum in the bins provided
- CCTV is in operation at all times in all gym areas
- Respect other gym members
- No groups of 4 or more youth members at individual pieces of equipment or areas at any one time
- Boxing gloves must be worn when using the boxmaster and boxing bags
Teen Gym Memberships at Active Fitness Club Luton cost £14.95pm (no joining fee).